Planning to buy HostGator hosting for your website then you are in right place here I am sharing my genuine HostGator review which will help you to make a decision. Whether it’s a fully functional e-commerce setup or a simple blog to post regular updates, every company needs a website. HostGator is a feature-rich web hosting service that is easy to use and provides a variety of useful plans for customers and small businesses. It’s our top recommendation for shared web hosting and for inexperienced webmasters in general.
In reality, HostGator’s shared hosting packages are so good that they earn our Editors’ Choice award in that category.
HostGator’s Advantages and Disadvantages
Each hosting business, like every other product or service, has advantages and disadvantages. Here are the advantages and disadvantages of HostGator that we discovered.
- A dependable web host: HostGator promises a 99.99 percent uptime guarantee. If your downtime is less than that, your account will be credited for one month.
- Money-back guarantee of generous proportions: The 45-day money-back guarantee is offered by HostGator. After the first 30 days, most web hosting companies do not offer a money-back guarantee.
- Periods of payment that are adjustable: You have the choice of paying on a monthly or yearly basis. Longer billing periods would result in the greatest savings.
- Unrestricted migration: All new accounts at HostGator come with a free migration service. Their expert team will switch your website from your previous host for free for the first 30 days after you sign up.
- Increased monthly fees: Monthly plans are more expensive than annual plans. You can get around this by opting for the annual contracts, which come with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Upselling with vigour: You should check the pre-selected additional resources during the sign-up process. If you’re unsure, leave them unchecked. You can still include them later if necessary.
Hostgator is one of the world’s largest and most well-known hosting firms. Shared hosting, VPS, dedicated servers, and managed WordPress hosting are all available.
In this comprehensive HostGator analysis, we’ll put their promises to the test.
The Fields we’ll Investigate are as Follows:
- Assurance: Would your website be accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with no downtime?
- Achievement: On HostGator, how quickly can your website load? To investigate, we’ll conduct our own performance checks.
- Customer Service: Is it possible to rely on their customer service? Will you be able to get help quickly if you need it?
- Characteristics: Do their features make it simple to create and maintain your website?
- Costing: Do they have the most competitive prices in the industry? Are there any HostGator coupons that you can use to save money?
|HostGator Review Summary|
|Average load time||1.03 s|
|Average response time||143.4 ms|
|Support||Phone / Live Chat / Knowledge base|
Performance of HostGator
What would you do if you signed up for a hosting service only to discover that your website is extremely slow and often disappears? You’d have to change suppliers, which would cost you more money and time.
That is why you should go with a web hosting company that is consistently fast and has a solid track record. But how would you obtain this data?
We wanted to run our own tests to see how HostGator performed. Let’s see how well it worked out.
Results of the HostGator Speed Test
Speed is the most critical performance measure. Your users would appreciate a faster website, and it will also help your SEO rankings.
In reality, studies show that a one-second delay in page load costs you 7% fewer conversions, 11% fewer page views, and a 16% decrease in user satisfaction.
Uptime Test by HostGator
Another noteworthy feature is that our test site did not experience any downtime during the test.
Server Response Time at HostGator
The content of your website has a huge impact on the time it takes for a page to load. If your website has a lot of photos, for example, the page load time will be longer.
This has an effect on the speed test results for your server. We decided to see how quickly the HostGator server reacts in real time.
To do so, we used a programme called Bitcatcha. It differs from other website speed monitoring methods in how it operates. It only checks the server’s response time rather than loading the content.
The following is how HostGator fared in these tests:
The output of our HostGator review platform was excellent. The answer time of the server remained under a second. It took just 26 milliseconds in the United States.
This means that your site will load easily all over the world.
Plans and Features of HostGator Hosting
HostGator provides a number of hosting options. Shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers are all options.
However, their primary service is shared WordPres hosting, which is where most users start.
Let’s take a look at the HostGator plans available.
HostGators’ Shared Hosting Plans are broken down into four categories.
The shared hosting plans offered by HostGator are divided into three categories. Unlimited capacity and bandwidth are included with all plans. The most important distinction is the number of websites you can host.
- Hatchling: Just one website can be hosted on the Hatchling schedule. It comes with a basic collection of features and provides a 1-click WordPress installer.
- Baby: You can host an infinite number of websites with the Baby package. It has all of the Hatchling plan’s functionality plus the ability to use addons like private SSL.
- Business: This template is ideal for small business websites. This package comes with a free dedicated IP address and is ideal for launching an eCommerce website.
Features of the HostGator Hosting Plan
Another thing to consider is the features that come standard with each hosting package. The following is a list of what is included in each of HostGator’s hosting plans.
- WordPress Installer with a Single Click
- SSL Certificate for Free
- To control hosting services, a simple cPanel dashboard is provided.Free email accounts
- 24/7 client service
- Guaranteed uptime of 99.9%
You can manage several websites and domain names under the same hosting account with the Baby and Business plans.
Customer Service and Support at HostGator
HostGator has one of the best customer support departments in the company. This includes phone and live chat support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, as well as ticket-based email support.
Is HostGator the Right Hosting Company for You?
You’re probably wondering if HostGator is right for you now that you’ve read our in-depth HostGator analysis.
HostGator has a wide range of hosting plans to fit all budgets and needs. They provide you with all of the resources you’ll need to create a website.
HostGator has now gained the interest of over 2 million customers. If you’re an experienced Internet pro or just getting started on your first website, you’ll find all the tools you need to take it to the next level.
If your Grammar is week must check this tool review ProWritingAid Grammar Checker.